Getting Started answers these questions:
- Do you really have a book?
- If so, what’s holding you back?
- Why do you need a book?
- What does it take to write one?
Getting Started explains the process:
If you are working on your first book, guidance and support from a knowledgeable source is a gift. But, even experienced authors can benefit from the advice of a book coach.
A book coach …
- is a teacher, partner, and personal cheerleader
- guides you through every step of planning, writing, publishing, and promoting your book
- asks all the right questions during the planning phase
- helps you set realistic deadlines and create a schedule for meeting them
- works with you on polishing your writing
- clarifies available publishing options
- helps you reach your readers