If you are working on your first book, guidance and support from a knowledgeable source is a gift. Even experienced authors can benefit from the advice of a book coach.
A book coach answers these questions:
- Do you really have a book?
- If so, what’s holding you back?
- Why do you need a book?
- What does it take to write one?
A book coach …
- Is a teacher, partner, and personal cheerleader
- Guides you through every step of planning, writing, publishing, and promoting your book
- Asks all the right questions during the planning phase
- Helps you set realistic deadlines and create a schedule for meeting them
- Works with you on polishing your writing
- Clarifies available publishing options
- Helps you reach your readers
A book coach explains the steps in creating a book: