Stuck on writing your book? Here are 5 ways to get unstuck!
Click on the red links at the right to see what to expect
- You have a great idea for a book, BUT you don’t know what to do or where to begin. You need How to Write, Publish & Promote a nonfiction book, an ONLINE COURSE for aspiring authors.
- You want a book, BUT you don’t have the time, ability, or desire to actually write it. You need an experienced GHOSTWRITER who will reflect your unique voice to write it for you.
- You can write your book, BUT that’s where you’re stuck. You need a BOOK COACH to guide you through the step-by-step process from planning to promotion.
- You have finished your first draft , BUT it’s not perfect. You need a Professional EDITOR who can help you organize your ideas, find your mistakes and smooth out your language.
- You like learning on your own time at your own pace, BUT there are too many sources. You need a a series of E-BOOKS on writing to find exactly what you want to learn.
What Others Are Saying
About Write Your Book Now! “If you have ever considered writing a book, you need to read this book and keep it as a reference.” —Kevin and Glenda Abney, authors of Celebrating Lincoln’s Legacy
About How to Write a Nonfiction Book: “Impressive. Solid Information. Easy to digest and follow. Love that it addresses the changing, emerging publishing options. Bravo, Bobbi.” -Barbara McNichol, author of WordTrippers
About Words to Live By: “I read your book, it was fabulous! Couldn’t put it down; it’s very well written, brilliant and funny.”– Shannon St. Pierre Web Developer
About Bobbi’s Ghostwriting: “Bobbi is expert at helping you to organize your thoughts and materials into a proposal that will help make you and your book a success.”–Robert M. Misic, author Crash & Burn: The Bureaupathology the Federal Aviation Administration
About the online course for aspiring authors: “This course has helped me plan the writing and all the details of publishing my new book.” –Bobette Kyle, author of Dream Wedding on a Dime: 7 secrets for the budget-savvy bride